Surveillence And Crime Detection
- Reception is limited to equipment directly connected to the system.
- CCTV Systems Comprise of Cameras, DVR and a Display Monitor.
- Cameras : Various Types of cameras are used for Capturing Images in Different Settings.
- DVRs : They allow Processing / Recording of Video Images captured by the Cameras
- Monitors : These Devices Display the Images and enable Monitoring.
Did you find what you need?
CCTV is commonly used for a variety of purposes, including :
- Maintaining perimeter security in medium- to high-secure areas and installations.
- Observing behavior of incarcerated inmates and potentially dangerous patients in medical facilities.
- Traffic monitoring.
- Overseeing locations that would be hazardous to a human, for example, highly radioactive or toxic industrial environments.
- Building and grounds security.
- Obtaining a visual record of activities in situations where it is necessary to maintain proper security or access controls (for example, in a diamond cutting or sorting operation; in banks, casinos, or airports).