Protection Of Valuable Security
- A control panel, which is the primary controller of a home’s security system
- Door and window sensors
- Motion sensors, both interior and exterior.
- Wired or wireless security cameras.
- A high-decibel siren or alarm.
- A yard sign and window stickers
Did you find what you need?
Today’s home alarms are more than just security systems; they are complex monitoring services. These fully integrated systems typically include a mix of hard-wired and wireless components as determined by the installer.When most people think about home alarm systems what typically comes to mind are burglar or home intrusion alarms. Aside from deterring intruders, sounding an alarm, and reporting to a monitoring station, they are now often used as an information centre and management tool. With the proper set up, you can:
- check system status and arm or disarm your system remotely with a mobile device or PC.
- get notification of system troubles like low battery, AC fail, hi-low temperature alarms, water or flood detection, and fire supervisory alarms.
- get notification of openings and closings advising you when your employees come and go
- link to view cameras on site, both live and recorded video.